Wednesday, January 10, 2007

edumucation

I'm very grateful for my scholarship and tuition assistance. This semester I have to pay $3 for school. Plus books and the such.
Just this morning I got my grade for my theory class... my teacher called me because I had emailed him saying I needed the grade for my employer. I got an A-... congratulate me. I was really nervous about that class. He liked my final paper, in which I said the Christian Right was killing christianity as a spirituality, and unless the Christian Left brought the focus back to the original intent of christianity, they'd finish it off.
I said that in 3200 words.
This semester I'm taking a research class and a digital design class (photoshop, illustrator and so on). Those are Wed. and Thurs. nights. Then I'm teaching a drawing class Saturdays 10am-1pm. The wife has a hectic schedule this semester too.

We can handle it.

And it actually snowed today! Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cong...rats!
Viet...Cong...rats!