Wednesday, November 19, 2008

baby it's cold outside

Windchills in the 20's today and actual temperatures in the 30's makes this the kind of day that would be well spent bundled up in bed with a good book and a dog.  BUT somebody's got to go to work.  Well, I guess all of us do... It's 9:10 and I'm still laying on the couch trying to get the motivation to go... wife left an hour ago.  
I just registered online for my classes for the spring.  After next semester, I'll be one sweet class away from my masters degree.  I was very tempted to register for 3 classes next semester to get it over with, but that would be a bad idea in the end I'm sure.  
Yesterday my assistant was kind of rude to one of the instructors, so I called her snarky... then she told another co-worker that I was making up words.  Also, my boss told me about the color of his poop... Sorry, I had to pass that disturbing picture on to you.  Hoping my co-workers are less crazy today.

No comments: