Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Facebook ate my blog

...at least my ability to blog. It used to be that if there was a spark of suggestion I would blog about it, now I just make it my status update without elaborating. Here are my last 10 status updates:

-just scratched the floor with the Antietam bullet I dropped! I can't begin to imagine getting shot by one of those bad boys!
-how did my plate get so full? Sheesh.
-so proud of my baby who has illustrations in the new DK book 109 Forgotten American Heroes!
-apple picking today!
-chords.
-is movin' on up(stairs).
-can anybody recommend an audiologist in the city/bklyn?
-otalgia.
-"It's the day of the show, y'all!"
-The Importance of Being Earnest-ing!

I do want to get back to blogging because I think it could be fun to look back on when I'm older. That seems like a strange reason to do something. My pbf kept a xanga years ago and it's a nice trip down Old Memory Lane to read about when we met. We are moving upstairs soon. it will be great but as I started packing yesterday I got a bit teary eyed. I'm working on my album, I think it will be good. Shall I say, I feel confident you won't hate it. I shall. You mightn't love it but that's another story. I'm re-rewatching the X-Files. I don't know what it is, it's just part of my life cycle I suppose. So is blogging dead? Hmm...

No comments: