The wife is very dramatically watching the ohio state vs. texas game. She's cheering and making loud noises and screaming how she went to school with one of these guys.... This all after I said how much I hate watching sports on tv.
I had my first MA class today... foundations of media design. I have to keep a blog for the class. http://jimmysmediastudies.blogspot.com/
I went to art school... I'm very used to having to keep a sketchbook for a class, which was an option, but he'd prefer we keep a blog.
It's going to be a lot of work, and this is just one class... I have my other first class on Monday night... that will also be a lot of work too I'm sure. Anybody wanna take over my every other Tuesday night coffee shop gig?
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Spend your Tuesday nights at the coffee shop schoolBlogging!
say what you will. they beat texas!
The sheer volume of worload in MA classes leaves my mind reeling. I'm probably just a cry baby but it's intense - hence my decision to go slower. However, my creativity in theology project which was a skit of a talk show entitled "Theology's Hot" got an A. My grader said it was one of the best projects he'd ever seen . . . and this is just as I'm shaking my head looking at how someone compared seagulls to theology, thinking I was screwed. So keep your chin up!
You're wife went to school with someone who's currently playing college ball? She's a young'un!
Post a Comment