Friday, February 23, 2007

i'm blaaaahging

Our parked car was hit by a truck from one of the industrial joints on our block.

Honestly I'm sorta run down and in no mood for anything, but a good friend is in town and I've not seen her in a long time, so I'm excited to see her tomorrow.

From my office I just saw an aquaintance that also works here walking down the street... new haircut... sort of a mullet-mohawk thing going on.

I have a vague idea for an instalation... anybody wanna host it? I need a large fairly empty room....... oh and time to actually make it. anybody have time? I must, i'm blogging. crap... I just realized I owe a friend an email... Sorry Nat! I'll write it tomorrow... after I teach class, have lunch with another out-of-town friend, consult on an animation project, and clean the house for the first out-of-town friend that's staying the night. Oooohhh look at me, I'm so busy and cool.

OH, I threw some Smashing Pumpkins onto my ipod... sweeeeet.

I'm working on two huge projects at work... well... I'm avoiding two huge projects at work...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that the mullet/mohawk look is becoming popular amongst some. Someone in my "office" got that cut too. Is your car ok? Did they stop and leave a note or anything? Either way, bummer.

activated charcoal said...

i wanna hear more about this installation.

Anonymous said...

I can't keep track of who owes who an email, so you are totally forgiven. I couldn't have checked it anyway because my computer is stupid and hates to travel and has a broken screen and thus, never goes with me when I globe trot (if you consider Florida globe trotting :). I am seriously going to explore this mac idea, even though purchasing one seems to cost a kidney. have you or k-dizzle seen The Science of Sleep? Would I like it?

Anonymous said...

Hey wifey,

You told me about a movie thing you're gonna host...is this the same thing you're talking about? Anyway, don't let me forget about it b/c I want to come and stuff. We support Smashing Pumpkins on the ipod. When I listen to them at work it's my internal way of saying damn the man and I feel like such a rebel. Big kiss. Sophia

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i forgot which person I was reading and I called you wifey! Well, two become one and such...whatever. - Sophia