Update! well, maybe not "update" but new post.
Sanderson, I can't seem to post comments on your blog... haven't been the last few posts. But of course I was right! now when do I get to see the piercing in real life? You should totally have a cookout! I think May 12th is good for me, how 'bout you? Can I plan a party at your house? in your backyard and all.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You say jump...
I don't know what is up with the blog, I will take down the google video that is up there right now and see if that fixes it.
Is Brad's cookout on the 12th?
If not, I will have one on the 12th.
Brad and Joy are having a cookout on the 12th. But I'm free every other weekend in May if anyone was wondering.
I was unaware of the canning cookout. But I'm pretty sure that I'm still free in the other weekends. Jen, if you have one, I'll bring the Nathans Hotdogs... nothing like a Nathan's on the grill.... mmmmmm.
Post a Comment