Friday, May 09, 2008
Adventureoscopy
So I am trying to stay productive and enjoy myself during my time off. Yesterday I made my way down to Battery Park where I explored Castle Clinton. There I got to enjoy standing with a cannon, a colonial era wall and three dioramas! Then off to the National Museum of the American Indian where I bought a postcard. It was lovely. Today I had an endoscopy which was great. I thank you Touchos for sending me in the direction of an awesome doctor. My tummy doctor's office was really close to the Roosevelt Island Tram. I had never seen it before so that was cool. Right before I went under (yeah I had to "go under") my doctor said, "Well Madame, are you ready for an adventure?" Then I woke up. As a bonus he took a picture of my vocal folds and gave them to me. Pretty sweet. Thanks pbf for being in supportive attendance and thanks everybody else for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those with gross belly's need to stick together...glad you liked the doc!
Post a Comment