I saw Anderson Cooper on the street today. My boss saw him earlier in the day. We both noted his lack of eyebrows. I mean, I know they look whispy on tv and photos, but in real life, they're non-existent.
but we're not talking about there being see through hairs to put makeup on... I mean he had NO HAIR on his brow... none. we're talking cancer patient bald
4 comments:
on the tube they put a little make-up on them so's they show up.
but we're not talking about there being see through hairs to put makeup on... I mean he had NO HAIR on his brow... none. we're talking cancer patient bald
also- have you seen this ?
Thought you might like...
I think Anderson Cooper is weirdly attractive. Is that strange? Even with the whispy eyebrows, I think he's a cutie. Maybe it's the white hair.
Post a Comment