Why doesn't his mom send him to a school where they still have a boys' choir. There must still be some in England. Then the only way to be cool would be to sing and kids would just bully him for being a little chubby.
Do you remember a made for TV Disney movie staring the son from Married with Children that took place at an uppity boys choir high school? I guess in the 50s or 60s because there is a whole racial aspect with a black boy who is better than Bud Bundy who is supposed to be the soloist. Then they become friends and there is growing.
Found it: Perfect Harmony. I had forgotten all about this movie until little Andrew Johnston reminded me.
6 comments:
I watched it again and cried again.
watched it again. cried again. the pbf said, "this is kinda weird." nice.
Why doesn't his mom send him to a school where they still have a boys' choir. There must still be some in England. Then the only way to be cool would be to sing and kids would just bully him for being a little chubby.
I completely agree--send him to the royal chubby boy chorister school of england!
Do you remember a made for TV Disney movie staring the son from Married with Children that took place at an uppity boys choir high school? I guess in the 50s or 60s because there is a whole racial aspect with a black boy who is better than Bud Bundy who is supposed to be the soloist. Then they become friends and there is growing.
Found it: Perfect Harmony. I had forgotten all about this movie until little Andrew Johnston reminded me.
awesome!!
Post a Comment