We had an amazing time on our 2218 mile road trip!! Thank you for everyone who let us stay with them, took us out to eat, and spent quality time with us! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. Go to this link. Here's a teaser.
the amazing part about this one is that Coalie was so serious, for whatever reason I was beyond tired in this photo and could barely keep my eyes open. But when Chimmie drives there is a Coalie may not sleep rule because I am the navigator thus my actual being sleepiness.
5 comments:
Looks like lots and lots of fun. I like the peach water tower and Kohli in the headdress.
What was the highest price you paid for gas and what was the cheapest?
Did you see any wildlife?
What was the best thing you saw relating to the Civil War?
Does this pic mean Kohli gets to sleep while Jimmy drives? JA won't let me sleep while he drives!!
what a wonderfully legitimate expression of pure exhaustion.
I like that photo of Chimmie smiling and Coalie pretending to look exhausted/serious
the amazing part about this one is that Coalie was so serious, for whatever reason I was beyond tired in this photo and could barely keep my eyes open. But when Chimmie drives there is a Coalie may not sleep rule because I am the navigator thus my actual being sleepiness.
Post a Comment