I'm going to LA for work next week. Sunday through Thursday. I'll be busy with work stuff most of the time and I'm meeting up with an old friend one day, but if you were going, what would you do?
If you have any free time you hop a flight to San Francisco and see the McMüllers for the day. Or you could blow off the whole conference and just come and see us instead. That's the best idea.
6 comments:
i hear the museum of jarassic technology is a must.
Maybe you will run into the naked bluefly.com commercial girl in LAX.
naked bluefly girl?!?!!! What am I missing?
vegas, baby, vegas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbi6y3KnAUo
You really can find anything on youtube...check it out.
If you have any free time you hop a flight to San Francisco and see the McMüllers for the day. Or you could blow off the whole conference and just come and see us instead. That's the best idea.
Post a Comment