Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Nups
So I'm in Ohio at the moment helping out with the prep and festivities of my best friend's impending nuptials. It's always very strange coming back to the town I grew up in. It gets less and less comfortable. Also, my pbf is in LA for work so I feel a bit unanchored. Good old growing up. Yes, I'm almost 30 (eeeeeee!) but I still feel like I am growing up. I woonder if that feeling of growing will ever go away? Probably not. A few months before my Mimi died, she relayed to me that she still felt young. That's how I feel. All the time. I suppose that's a good thing. The pbf will be joining me in Columbus on Friday and I can't wait because I miss him terribly. We will drive home Saturday and Sunday and then I have a couple weeks off before work gets back into full swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We miss you here in NY! You aren't really almost 30...take it from me, your younger friend:)
Maybe not, but sometimes I feel like it!Miss you guys1
Post a Comment