When Tennessee had their bicentenniel, the top of the liscence plate read bicenTENNiel.
Someone stole our liscence plate. The cops came and sat at our kitchen table and took a report. We had to move the car to our landlord's parking lot so it didn't look like our car was abandoned on the street. My oldest sister once worked for the local sherrif's office, then the Tenn. Highway Patroll. Now she works for the DOT. She was the first person I called. Of course I forgot that my mom is both knowledgable about the ways of the world, and is friends with over half of the county she lives in. She was able to quickly get us a replacement plate and it is being mailed to us now.
I have a pot. I need a plant. Perhaps I'll grow a pineapple.
Josh Cochran is working with Jamie Caliri on comic stuff for the movie Adventures of Kavalier and Clay. You have to HAVE TO check out Jamie's stop motion paper animations. One was the closing credits of Lemony Snicket (the best part of the movie) and another was a United Airlines commerical which you can watch on his website.
I'm trying not to get too excited for the kavalier and clay movie as I'm sure it won't be out for a long long time... I wish I still had a copy of that book. I'd love to reread it.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad mom could get it for you that quick! You know I don't care to help any of you out when I can.
i love that united commercial.
i want to work with him....that'd be allright
Post a Comment