Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hoff

Watch this to the end. It's amazing.

Comment on your favorite part. Mine is when he's flying directly behind himself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the jumping around in front of a screen of him jumping around with "natives" (is that what they are supposed to be?)

thisisntjimmy said...

barista stole my answer!

activated charcoal said...

mmm, dauschunds of the serengeti is pretty cool.

but maybe "eskimo cathches fish and puts directly in mouth" for its cultural sensitivity

The Wifest said...

I like "eskimo cathches fish and puts directly in mounth" too. And flying while holding motorcycle handlebars and little flying angel girls.

This is amazing. Thank you Jimmy for sharing.

Does everyone remember Norm MacDonald and his "Germans love David Hasselhoff" obsession? Weekend Update was my favorite part of Saturday Night Live back then... and always. And I loved it when Norm would say things like "which just proves my theory that Germans love David Hasselhoff."