Monday, October 06, 2008

Falling down

Fall is my favorite. You know this because I've told you countless times. But fall also puts me in a foul mood, or maybe it just makes me moody. One minute i'm very happy and enjoying the weather and life and the next I'm depressed at the idea of be 50-something... because that's obviously going to happen over night and be a bad thing...?

I don't know, I'm just saying. And I'm sure it's something most people experience. Everyone feels the winter of discontent.

2 comments:

sooprgrll said...

it seems that now is the winter of your discontent

coconomad said...

i too am quite a fan of the autumn season. yet, also, i tend to struggle with my emotions more during its span. i believe it's linked to S.A.D. honestly, those of us that tend to fall under the "melancholic" category are always going to be more subject to emotional fluctuations - particularly where weather is concerned. we just need to keep our heads high and reserve the right amount of positive thinking to return us to normal life once the incense has turned to ash and the final notes of "In the Russet Gold of This Vain Hour" are fading in our headphones.

and...would you all mind sending some autumn my way? i miss the mood swings and scarves...