I have been sickly for a week now. My wife bought me The Muppet Show season 1 on dvd to get me better. I've watched 23 of the 24 episodes. I'm waiting for my wife to watch the Mummenschanz episode
Guests have included: Jim Nabors, Florence Henderson, Candice Bergen, Ben Vereen, Phyllis Diller, Vincent Price, Twiggy, Ethel Merman, and plenty of people I don't know.
They play lots of songs by Roger Miller. When I was in highschool I stole my mom's best of Roger Miller cd. She was relatively okay with it because she was just happy she had a kid that liked Roger's music. Then in my first year of college, I lost the cd. She wasn't too happy with that. Same thing happened to her Pasty Cline cd.
In High school I stupidly took a Drama class... in the class I had to do a lip sync performance... so I did Roger Millers' You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd. The performance consisted of me standing in place and moving my lips perfectly, but no movement at all. I later found out that some of my friends not in the class saw a video of it... I really wish that hadn't happened.
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok let's try this again. I hope Miss Piggy and Kermie are making you feel better!
First - were Sarah and I in your drama class? *discussion* Okay, we're thinking you were in Jennifer's class. Sarah lip-sang to a combination Marilyn Manson/Eurythmics mix of "Sweet Dreams". I imitated Sarah and sang the song "Go the Distance" from the Hercules soundtrack. And Hollywood never came calling. Sheesh. Have a great night! (It's raining hard core here in Dallas. This is the best break Sarah has ever had. MTV wants to document our wild time but we keep asking them to up the offer . . . )
- Nat and Sarah
is this video for purchase?
cause i think i really want one.
Post a Comment