Friday, April 28, 2006

brewski

I got yelled at by my boss today, but he hates for anyone to not like him or be mad at him. So thirty minutes later I was able to get him to buy me a beer... I was still mad at him.
So I didn't eat lunch until 4:30, and I had two beers with it to blow off steam, so I went back to work a little tipsy. The lady at starbucks gave me extra shots in my americano because she knew I had too much to drink in the middle of the day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

alki, caffeine dependant, alki, caffeine dependant?

Knoxville Romance Reader said...

Stick with the caffeine!! Lova ya!

Anonymous said...

What did you do to provoke the yelling? Anything?

One mid-day beer is enough to make me tipsy, usually.

Anonymous said...

light weight.

sad.


very sad.

Anonymous said...

Sayce Lee (seriously): what, if anything, did you do to provoke your boss that day?

Thank you,
Nielsen boss ratings systems specialist

thisisntjimmy said...

We screened our seniors work at Lincoln Center... the show ran over by 30min. and the boss was pissed. I had no controll over that... I got 9 outside assessment judges there from some great studios, but he didn't act happy about that. No, he chose to yell at me and the director after the screening about how embarassing going over 30 min. was. He yelled at us outside the theater with faculty and students still around. Now, if we new the running time of the thesis work, or if we were the System Adminstrator that put together all the work to be screened that day, maybe we would have known the show would go over, but that was not our jobs.