Monday, April 03, 2006

buzzed

On Friday, I had an eye exam. My eyes were dialated for a few hours and it was quite trippy. I was sitting in the waiting area for the 15 minutes it took for the drops to work, watching my hands and flipping out at how I couldn't focus on them. So now I have reading glasses and the right lens is stronger than the left. This is all to help keep my eyes from getting tired and to stop the right eye from crossing (as the wife likes to let me know it does when I'm tired).

So yeah, Mo the dog visited this weekend and her bathroom record ended with 4 inside and 2 outside. No worries though. She didn't ruin anything and it's no different picking it up inside and picking it up outside. She and BeBe had fun playing and I had fun playing with them. The two dogs and I romped on the bed and I walked away with a scratch atop my forhead. wheee.

I shaved the beard this weekend and left a goatee (minus the mustache part). I shaved it really close though and we practically buzzed my head too. I was quickly reminded of how round my head is, except in the back where I have the big flat spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious on the subway thing :) When I was in London and actually rode the tube daily I remember at first I was like running b/c I was afraid I would get crushed in the door. I never actually ran into it but I hated it when it was really crowded. It sucks being armpit level to so any people. Subways are not designed for the space efficient. Sounds like the dogs were fun! I've considered getting a dog soooo many times but right now I'm not here enough to take care of one and I hate the idea of crate training even though I know it wouldn't mind. I want a little bitty white furball so I can call it Ava (short for Avalanche) :). It would be fun to take it outside and play with it and stuff. Sigh. At least I have my horse.
- Nat

Anonymous said...

p.s. - have I told you I'm having some serious BAD insomnia? :)