I kept watching this waiting for something to happen and finally realized it really was just flags. I never know what to expect when I come to this site and click "play".
At first I thought you had set this video to music and I thought it was weird that you would pick music from The Shining. Then I realized that it was just wind and highway noise.
6 comments:
the sound on this is very contact-y.
I kept watching this waiting for something to happen and finally realized it really was just flags. I never know what to expect when I come to this site and click "play".
At first I thought you had set this video to music and I thought it was weird that you would pick music from The Shining. Then I realized that it was just wind and highway noise.
Happy Independence Day to you too!
wind, traffic, and flags. Wife and Man can be simple if needed. like moments of patriotism.
flagtastic!!
I'm still not convinced you're patriotic enough.
Post a Comment